Major moves happened at the NFL Combine that will shake up the 2018 NFL Draft and this latest 2018 NFL Mock Draft
News has been rampant at the 2018 NFL Draft Combine involving both veteran players and budding prospects.
Veteran linebacker Robert Quinn learned of a trade that will send him and a late draft pick to the Miami Dolphins from the Los Angeles Rams for a pair of draft picks. Meanwhile, top center prospect Billy Price of Ohio State suffered a partially torn pectoral muscle during the bench press.
Price was expected to be a first round pick prior to his injury with the Buffalo Bills a heavy favorite with two first round picks.
Here’s the latest look at the latest 2018 NFL Draft first-round mock draft.
- Cleveland Browns – Sam Darnold, QB, USC
- New York Giants – Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
- Indianapolis Colts – Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State
- Cleveland Browns (via Houston Texans) – Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB, Alabama
- Denver Broncos – Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
- New York Jets – Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
- Chicago Bears – Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
- San Francisco 49ers – Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
- Oakland Raiders – Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
- Miami Dolphins – Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
- Cincinnati Bengals – Connor Williams, OT, Texas
- Washington Redskins – Derwin James, DB, Florida State
- Green Bay Packers – Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
- Arizona Cardinals – Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
- Baltimore Ravens – Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
- Los Angeles Chargers – Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama
- Seattle Seahawks – Mike Hughes, CB, UCF
- Dallas Cowboys – Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan
- Detroit Lions – Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
- Buffalo Bills – James Daniels, C, Iowa
- Buffalo Bills (via Kansas City Chiefs) – Taven Bryan, DT, Florida
- Los Angeles Rams – Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama
- Carolina Panthers – Vita Vea, DT, Washington
- Tennessee Titans – Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia
- Atlanta Falcons – Harrison Phillips, DT, Stanford
- New Orleans Saints – Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Orlando Brown, RT, Oklahoma
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State
- Minnesota Vikings – Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn
- New England Patriots – Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
- Philadelphia Eagles – Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
Minnesota was a tough team to draft for without trading out. Their biggest need would be a guard and defensive tackle, and there was no pick worthy of going in the first round. Price would have been an option there if he was healthy.
More from Mock Drafts
- 2024 NFL Mock Draft Journal: Cardinals, Falcons tank for USC QB Caleb Williams
- 2024 NFL mock draft: Cardinals land Caleb Williams, Brock Bowers goes top five
- 2023 NFL Draft: Vikings Land QB of the Future in 7-Round Mock Draft
- 3-Round 2023 NFL Mock Draft: Vikings, Titans Shake Things Up
- Washington Commanders 7-Round Mock Draft: Corner In The First
Price’s injury pushes fellow Big Ten interior lineman James Daniels up into the first round for Buffalo, who lost veteran Eric Wood to a career-ending neck injury this year.
Pittsburgh was another tough team to draft for with no inside linebackers worthy of replacing Ryan Shazier late in the first round. They went with the best player available in Orlando Brown, who’s had a tough time at the NFL Combine running a 5.85 second 40-yard dash.
The NFL Combine will continue in Indianapolis after the offensive linemen, running backs, and special teams prospects worked out Friday.