1. Kansas City Chiefs — Eric Fisher OT, Central Michigan B+
With the Branden Albert situation they didn’t have much choice at the position. Fisher offers more upside than Joeckel.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars — Luke Joeckel OT, Texas A&M C-
The Jaguars just picked a RT at #2. The only thing that keeps this from an F is Joeckels immense talent.
3. Miami Dolphins — Dion Jordan DE/OLB, Oregon A
The Dolphins need someone opposite Cameron Wake and Jordan offers a lot of versatility.
4. Philadelphia Eagles — Lane Johnson OT, Oklahoma B
Athletic, fast OT for a team that wants to play fast. However, has only played OT for 2 years.
5. Detroit Lions — Ezekiel Ansah DE, BYU A
Detroit fell in love at the Senior Bowl and after losing Vanden Bosch and Avril then needed a DE.
6. Cleveland Browns — Barkevious Mingo A-
Browns switched to a 3-4 and need pass rush. Mingo has as much potential as anyone.
7. Arizona Cardinals — Jonathan Cooper OG, North Carolina C
Cooper is a great OG prospect, but this is a little high for a guard. Arizona badly needed offensive line however.
8. St. Louis Rams — Tavon Austin WR, West Virginia A-
Rams get the playmaker for Bradford they coveted. He can play WR, RB, KR and PR. Explosive player.
9. New York Jets — Dee Milliner CB, Alabama C-
Milliner now has the pressure of being the next Revis. I thought they had bigger needs than CB with Wilson and Cromartie there.
10. Tennessee Titans — Chance Warmack OG, Alabama B-
Again a little high for a guard, but this sures up their line and should get CJ2K going.
11. San Diego Chargers — D.J. Fluker OT/OG, Alabama B
I thought Fluker should have went closer to 20, but the Chargers hands were tied. Had to go OL and Fluker is best left.
12. Oakland Raiders — D.J. Hayden CB, Houston B
Oakland did need a CB, but I thought there were better players available like Richardson and Lotulelei.
13. New York Jets (from Bucs) — Sheldon Richardson DT/DE, Missouri C
I don’t see the fit as much as I would for Star. Richardson is a 3-4 DE and the Jets already have 2 of those.
14. Carolina Panthers — Star Lotulelei DT, Utah A
The Panthers couldn’t be happier. DT was potentially their biggest need and Star is a top 5 talent.
15. New Orleans Saints — Kenny Vaccaro S, Texas B+
The Saints need a lot of help on D. I thought they should have went Jarvis Jones but Vaccaro is a top S in this draft.
16. Buffalo Bills — E.J. Manuel QB, Florida State D+
Manuel wasn’t the best QB available and is woefully inconsistent. Could have gotten him in the 2nd.