17. Pittsburgh Steelers — Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
The Steelers just released James Harrison, so you know OLB is going to be a big priority for a team that already has glaring holes at RB and WR. Jones is a top 5 talent who falls due to some health concerns.
18. Dallas Cowboys — Kenny Vacarro, S, Texas
The Cowboys gave their defensive backfield a major facelift with the pickups last year of Brandon Carr (Chiefs) and Morris Claiborne (Draft). Now they need to turn the focus to the safety position, and they grab a local prospect who is the best at his position in this year’s draft.
19. New York Giants — Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
I’ve had Werner mocked as high as 2nd overall before, so I think the Giants would love the chance to get him here. He could be the answer for them at DE opposite Jason Pierre-Paul.
20. Chicago Bears — D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
The Bears need to start protecting Jay Cutler, who simply can’t keep making plays from his back. Eliminating grass stains from Cutler’s jersey has to be priority #1 for the Bears.
21. Cincinnati Bengals — Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
Ogletree could play inside or outside for a Bengals LB unit that is losing Rey Maualuga, Manny Lawson, and Thomas Howard to free agency.
22. St. Louis Rams (from Washington) — Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
The Rams need some more dynamic playmakers offensively, and Tavon Austin could be a huge upgrade over what they previously had in top receiver Danny Amendola. He could also help the development of youngsters Brian Quick and Chris Givens.
23. Minnesota Vikings — Keenan Allen, WR, California
Wide receiver is undoubtedly the top need for the Vikings, who have nothing outside of Percy Harvin (rumored to be on the block). If they don’t go WR with their first pick, I’ll be surprised.
24. Indianapolis Colts — Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
Damontre Moore falls a bit because of his workout numbers, but I think Chuck Pagano could make him into a star in that 3-4 defense the Colts run. This would be a solid replacement for Dwight Freeney off the edge.
25. Seattle Seahawks — Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
The Seahawks have shown quite a bit of interest in the athletic DE from UCLA, who could be a base end in their defense and kick inside to DT on passing downs if needed.
26. Green Bay Packers — Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
The Packers know how to grow their own talent, and they have to realize they are not many pieces away from another Super Bowl run. Lacy would thrive in their offense I think since the pressure would be completely off him except to close late in games, which is what he does best.
27. Houston Texans — Manti Te’o, LB, Notre Dame
Houston has a need at ILB, and Te’o is a guy they are interested in. He would fit well next to Brian Cushing, and I think Antonio Davis needs to chill out about making fun of the guy for three years. He’ll be cut before he gets a chance to make fun of Te’o for that long.
28. Denver Broncos — Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
Hankins is the kind of big body the Broncos need on the interior to pair with the taller, “thinner” Derek Wolfe. I think this could be a great pickup for John Fox and the Broncos.
29. New England Patriots — Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
The Pats are looking for some push up the middle, and Short can provide that. He’s been a very productive tackle for the Boilermakers throughout his career.
30. Atlanta Falcons — Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State
Slay is a hot prospect, and suddenly cornerback has become the Falcons’ top need arguably. I think this would be an excellent addition to a defense that needs to pick up where it left off in terms of forcing turnovers last year.
31. San Francisco 49ers — Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
Cyprien is a guy who could step in and be an underrated player from the get go. He has worked hard to get his name up to the 1st round range, and he’d be a good fit with San Francisco.
32. Baltimore Ravens — Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
Minter would be a solid replacement from this class for Ray Lewis at the inside linebacker spot. The Ravens are also working to re-sign Dannell Ellerbe.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
34. San Francisco 49ers: Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
35. Philadelphia Eagles: Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State
36. Detroit Lions: Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
37. Cincinnati Bengals: Eric Reid, S, LSU
38. Arizona Cardinals: Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
39. New York Jets: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
40. Tennessee Titans: Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
41. Buffalo Bills: Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
42. Miami Dolphins: Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas Pine-Bluff
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
44. Carolina Panthers: Matt Elam, S, Florida
45. San Diego Chargers: Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State
46. St. Louis Rams: Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State
47. Dallas Cowboys: Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
48. Pittsburgh Steelers: Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
49. New York Giants: Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
50. Chicago Bears: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
51. Washington Redskins: Phillip Thomas, S, Fresno State
52. Minnesota Vikings: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina
54. Miami Dolphins: Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
55. Green Bay Packers: Barrett Jones, OL, Alabama
56. Seattle Seahawks: Robert Woods, WR, USC
57. Houston Texans: John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
58. Denver Broncos: Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
59. New England Patriots: Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
60. Atlanta Falcons: Kyle Long, OL, Oregon
61. San Francisco 49ers: Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
62. Baltimore Ravens: Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Miss
63. Kansas City Chiefs: Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers
64. Jacksonville Jaguars: DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
65. Detroit Lions: Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, UConn
66. Oakland Raiders: Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
67. Philadelphia Eagles: E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
68. Cleveland Browns: Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
69. Arizona Cardinals: Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin
70. Tennessee Titans: Vance McDonald, TE, Rice
71. Buffalo Bills: Jordan Reed, TE, Florida
72. New York Jets: Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall
73. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary
74. San Francisco 49ers: Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
75. New Orleans Saints: Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
76. San Diego Chargers: David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State
77. Miami Dolphins: Sio Moore, OLB, UConn
78. St. Louis Rams: Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern State
79. Pittsburgh Steelers: Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
80. Dallas Cowboys: Dallas Thomas, OL, Tennessee
81. New York Giants: Robert Alford, CB, Southeastern Louisiana
82. Miami Dolphins: Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
83. Minnesota Vikings: Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
84. Cincinnati Bengals: David Bakhtiari, OT, Colorado
85. Washington Redskins: Da’Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
86. Indianapolis Colts: Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn
87. Seattle Seahawks: Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
88. Green Bay Packers: Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse
89. Houston Texans: Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma
90. Denver Broncos: Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
91. New England Patriots: Dwayne Gratz, CB, UConn
92. Atlanta Falcons: Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
93. San Francisco 49ers: Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State
94. Baltimore Ravens: Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma