1. Henry Melton, Chicago Bears (26)
Melton is a top-tier interior pass rusher in the NFL. The Bears are going to work hard to make sure he is back with the team in 2012. He is one of their best players.
Prediction: Franchised by Bears
Actual: Franchised by Bears
2. Randy Starks, Miami Dolphins (29)
The Dolphins have money to play with, and they can’t really afford to let one of the best defensive tackles on the market escape their grasp. There are already rumors that they will cut or trade Jared Odrick. The Dolphins began contract negotiations with Starks back in January.
Prediction: Re-signs with Dolphins
Actual: Franchised by Dolphins
3. Richard Seymour, Oakland Raiders (33)
Seymour is widely believed to be moving on from the Raiders, where he continued his very productive career. He can still help a team despite his age and injury problems.
Prediction: Signs with 49ers
4. Sammie Lee Hill, Detroit Lions (26)
Hill has been overshadowed in Detroit by guys like Ndamukong Suh, Corey Williams, and Nick Fairley, but he’s a definite starting caliber player in the NFL. He will likely move on from the Lions this offseason for a starting gig elsewhere.
Prediction: Signs with Broncos
Actual: Signed with Tennessee Titans
5. Glenn Dorsey, Kansas City Chiefs (28)
Dorsey has the potential to revive his career after an injury ended his 2012 season. He has been mis-cast in the Chiefs’ 4-3 defense and could be really productive in the right scheme.
Prediction: Signs with Falcons
Actual: Signed with San Francisco 49ers
6. Desmond Bryant, Oakland Raiders (27) — Signs with Cleveland Browns
7. Roy Miller, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (26)
8. Jason Jones, Seattle Seahawks (27) — Signed with Detroit Lions
9. Arthur Jones (RFA), Baltimore Ravens (27)
10. Sedrick Ellis, New Orleans Saints (28)
11. Mike DeVito, New York Jets (29) — Signs with Kansas City Chiefs
12. Chris Canty, New York Giants (30) — Signs with Baltimore Ravens
14. Steve McLendon (RFA), Pittsburgh Steelers (27)
15. Alan Branch, Seattle Seahawks (28)
16. Ricky Jean-Francois, San Francisco 49ers (26)
17. Sen’Derrick Marks, Tennessee Titans (26)
18. Kevin Vickerson, Denver Broncos (30) — Re-signs with Denver Broncos
19. Casey Hampton, Pittsburgh Steelers (35)
20. Dwan Edwards, Carolina Panthers (32)
21. Derek Landri, Philadelphia Eagles (29)
22. Shaun Cody, Houston Texans (30)
23. Amobi Okoye, Chicago Bears (26)
24. Pat Sims, Cincinnati Bengals (26) — Signed with Oakland Raiders
25. Antonio Johnson, Indianapolis Colts (28)