1. Andy Levitre, Buffalo Bills (27)
Levitre is a big part of the Bills’ offense for the future, despite some of his injury concerns. I think the Bills will do what it takes to lock him up.
Prediction: Re-signs with Bills
Actual: Signs with Tennessee Titans
2. Louis Vasquez, San Diego Chargers (26)
The Chargers’ offensive line is terrible as-is, but losing one of their better offensive linemen would be a huge deal. I think they keep Vasquez around.
Prediction: Re-signs with Chargers
Actual: Signs with Denver Broncos
3. Donald Thomas, New England Patriots (27)
Thomas has played well in the wake of injuries in New England, and he’s ready to be a full-time starter somewhere I think.
Prediction: Signs with Titans
Actual: Signs with Indianapolis Colts
4. Kevin Boothe, New York Giants (30)
The Giants have quite a few free agents on offense, and they need to find some cap space to be able to retain key pieces like Boothe. He is a very solid starting guard.
Prediction: Re-signs with Giants
5. Ramon Foster, Pittsburgh Steelers (27)
Foster is a good young guard and the Steelers’ offensive line is finally starting to take shape after years of building. I think they keep him around for the long-term.
Prediction: Re-signs with Steelers
6. Brandon Moore, New York Jets (33)
7. Tyronne Green, San Diego Chargers (27)
8. Matt Slauson, New York Jets (27)
9. Kory Lichtensteiger, Washington Redskins (28)
10. Chad Rinehart, Buffalo Bills (27) — Signed with San Diego Chargers
11. Stephen Peterman, Detroit Lions (31)
12. Eben Britton, Jacksonville Jaguars (25)
13. Garrett Reynolds, Atlanta Falcons (26) — Re-signed with Falcons
14. Cooper Carlisle, Oakland Raiders (36)
15. Deuce Lutui, Tennessee Titans (30)
16. Geoff Schwartz, Minnesota Vikings (27)
17. Leroy Harris, Tennessee Titans (29)
18. Antoine Caldwell, Houston Texans (27)
19. Doug Legursky, Pittsburgh Steelers (27)
20. Rex Hadnot, San Diego Chargers (31)