1. Brian De La Puente (RFA), New Orleans Saints (28)
De La Puente has developed into a very good starting center in the NFL after coming into the league as an undrafted free agent in 2008. He will be the Saints’ starter for a while.
Prediction: Re-signs with Saints
Actual: Tendered (2nd round) by Saints
2. Fernando Velasco, Tennessee Titans (28)
Velasco was a bright spot on an otherwise really bad interior offensive line unit for the Titans. You have to think they’ll be able to bring him back.
Prediction: Re-signs with Titans
3. Dan Koppen, Denver Broncos (33)
Koppen was one of the Broncos’ best offensive linemen in 2012 filling in for the injured J.D. Walton. He looks like he has another year or so left in the tank.
Prediction: Re-signs with Broncos
4. Todd McClure, Atlanta Falcons (36)
McClure is at a stage in his career where no change is probably the best, especially playing on a contender like Atlanta. He should be back if he doesn’t retire.
Prediction: Re-signs with Falcons
5. Evan Dietrich-Smith, Green Bay Packers (27)
Dietrich-Smith was a replacement for Jeff Saturday, who has played his last NFL down. I think the Packers could look to upgrade, but he’s a good fit for them for the future.
Prediction: Re-signs with Packers
6. Phil Costa (RFA), Dallas Cowboys (26) — Re-signed with Cowboys
7. Rob Turner, St. Louis Rams (29)
8. Kevin Matthews (RFA), Tennessee Titans (26)
9. Brad Meester, Jacksonville Jaguars (36)
10. Chris Spencer, Chicago Bears (31)