1. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens (28 years old)
The Super Bowl MVP is undoubtedly going to be looking for a BIG time raise after his performance in the 2013 NFL Playoffs.Flacco is a very average to slightly above average regular season quarterback who flips some kind of switch when the playoffs roll around.
Prediction: Back with Ravens
Actual: Agreed to Long-term deal with Ravens
2. Matt Moore, Miami Dolphins (29 years old)
Moore is a capable starter in the NFL who doesn’t make a lot of mistakes, but he absolutely isn’t going to be a guy you want starting for your team permanently. I think he knows his role as a backup in this league, but I think he’ll seek out a place where he at least opportunity to be a starter.
Prediction: Signs with Arizona Cardinals
Actual: Re-signs with Dolphins
3. Jason Campbell, Chicago Bears (31 years old)
Campbell is a former first round pick who has likely missed out on his window to be a starter in the NFL unless someone in front of him goes down. I like his fit with the Chicago Bears, but I’m not sure if he’ll be back.
Prediction: Re-signs with Bears
4. Chase Daniel, New Orleans Saints (26) — Signs with Kansas City Chiefs
5. Brian Hoyer, Arizona Cardinals (27 years old)
Brian Hoyer was being talked about this time last year as a potential big time trade candidate from New England before bouncing over to the Cardinals. Hoyer hasn’t really gotten a chance to show what he can do as an NFL starter, but there are probably still some people who believe he can be one eventually.
Prediction: Signs with Vikings
Actual: Tendered (2nd round) by Cardinals
6. David Garrard, Free Agent (35) — Signed with New York Jets
7. Tarvaris Jackson, Buffalo Bills (30) — Re-signed with Buffalo Bills
8. Byron Leftwich, Pittsburgh Steelers (33)
9. Brady Quinn, Kansas City Chiefs (28)
10. Charlie Batch, Pittsburgh Steelers (38)
11. Matt Leinart, Oakland Raiders (30)
12. Derek Anderson, Carolina Panthers (30) – Re-signed with Carolina Panthers
13. David Carr, New York Giants (34)
14. Rex Grossman, Washington Redskins (33)
15. Kellen Clemens, St. Louis Rams (30)
16. Bruce Gradkowski, Cincinnati Bengals (30) – Signed with Pittsburgh Steelers
17. Drew Stanton, Indianapolis Colts (29)
18. Josh McCown, Chicago Bears (34)
19. Tyler Thigpen, Buffalo Bills (29)
20. Luke McCown, Atlanta Falcons (32)
21. Jordan Palmer, Jacksonville Jaguars (29)
22. JaMarcus Russell, Oakland Raiders (28)