Now that all of the underclassman have officially declared for the N.F.L. draft, Sayre and I will be releasing our position rankings and big board over the next week. Sayre and I do a collaborative effort so our big boards will differ for sure, but this is a consensus rankings, I’ll note for the record where Sayre and I diverge signicantly.
Scouting reports for most of the players can be found on our scouting report page.
1. Andrew Luck, Stanford
2. Robert Griffin III, Baylor
3. Russell Wilson, Wisconsin
4. Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M
5. Brock Osweiler, Arizona State
6. Nick Foles, Arizona
7. Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State
8. Kirk Cousins, Michigan State
9. Ryan Lindley, San Diego State
10. Case Keenum, Houston
11. Chandler Harnish, Northern Illinois
12. B.J. Coleman, Tennessee Chattanooga
13. Darron Thomas, Oregon
14. Dominique Davis, East Carolina
15. Austin Davis, Souther Miss
16. Aaron Corp, Richmond
17. Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State
18. Patrick Witt, Yale
19. John Brantley, Florida
20. G.J. Kinne, Tulsa
The player that has the most disagreement might be Russel Wilson. Sayre has loved Russel Wilson all year and had him behind Barkley and Jones, but still in his top five for most of the year. He’s won me over more as the season as progressed, but I wouldn’t have him at number three. I’ve left Wilson where Sayre has him though for now.
Sayre likes Kellen Moore a lot more than I do as well. I’ve moved Moore down 7 spots. I realize that he’s a winner, but I don’t think he makes a lot of N.F.L. throws. Not rooting against him, I just don’t see him starting in the N.F.L. and like the guys ahead of him more.
Follow us on twitter @NFLmocks