6. Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens struggled to hold a lead against the Texans, and their secondary was finally exposed for what many thought it would be at the beginning of the season. If this keeps up red flags will fly all over regarding the Ravens playoff hopes.
7. New York Giants – After all the travel problems the Giants had they went out and took care of business against the Vikings.
8. Chicago Bears – Tough to take a beat down at home in the snow, but at the end of the day the Bears just need to put it behind them and move on.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars – Jacksonville has a huge matchup with Indianapolis coming up. The Jaguars have been playing some seriously good football lately, and this will be their biggest test yet.
10. Indianapolis Colts – Peyton Manning controls his own destiny, I wouldn’t count him out yet.
11. New York Jets – To say the Jets have fallen on hard times would be an understatement. This team is in shambles and has a tough road the rest of the way
12. San Diego Chargers – San Diego took care of Kansas City with ease. I sure wouldn’t want to play them with their backs against the wall in a winnable division.
13. Green Bay Packers – A loss to Detroit on Sunday was devastating for the Packers playoff hopes. They desperately need Rodgers to return from his concussion next week if they want to have any chance of beating New England on Sunday night.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Tampa Bay continues to lose quality players to injuries. In a tough division they have an uphill battle to make the playoffs.
15. Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs really felt the loss Matt Cassel, and are now in a dogfight for the AFC West title. Hopefully they can get Cassel back for next weeks game or they may quickly be on the outside looking in of the playoff picture.