The NFL season kicks off tonight with an exhilarating of a match-up with the defending Champions the Saints hosting the NFC runner up Vikings. The weekend boasts several other intriguing match-ups but at NFL Mocks our job is to keep things focused on the Draft and related issues. So below are some of my bold predictions that involve the NFL Rookies. Stay tuned for a College Football pro prospect bold predictions article soon.
- The Bills rookie running back CJ Spiller will have a touchdown score of over 50 yards. Spiller will be given the ball in space and he will break off a long scoring strike.
- Arizona Cardinal backup quarterback Max Hall will attempt at least 4 passes in a week 1 loss to the lowly the St. Louis Rams.
- The Bengals rookies make a statement and have the NFL buzzing. Jermaine Gresham and Jordan Shipley help lead an explosive passing attack putting up better combined numbers than Ochocinco and TO. 4th round pick Geno Atkins has at least 1 sack while 2nd round pick Carlos Dunlap has none.
- The Denver Broncos refuse the urge to use Tim Tebow in the wildcat formation. Everyone is expecting Tebow to see the field in some sort of gadget play but I am predicting that he remains on the sideline for week 1.
- Sam Bradford leads the Rams to a victory over the Cardinals. Bradford doesn’t throw a pick and doesn’t allow the Cardinals defense to register a sack!
So what are your thoughts? Am I crazy? Leave some of your bold predictions in the comment section.
Tags: 2010 NFL Draft 2010 NFL Rookies 2011 NFL Draft 2011 NFL Mock Draft 2011 NFL Rookies Arizona Cardinals Buffalo Bills Carlos Dunlap Cincinnati Bengals CJ Spiller Denver Broncos Geno Atkins Jermaine Gresham Jordon Shipley Max Hall Minnesota Vikings New Orleans Saints NFL NFL Bold Predictions NFL Draft NFL Mocks NFL Rookie Predictions NFL Rookies NFL Season NFL Top Rookies Ochocinco Sam Bradford St. Louis Rams Terrelle Owens Tim Tebow Tim Tebow's First Game TO